Many people believe that the happiness in their life depends upon external factors like money, career, fame, health and so on and in reality, this is a fantastic but a retarded idea from a immature mind.So if you want to be happy in some near future then you need to be happy in this very moment also.
Moreover, enjoying moments is an art most people don’t know they live in the fantasy that once we have a good house, car, wealth then we will sit and enjoy these luxuries and that’s how our life passes by and one fine day we start feeling empty without knowing ‘how it feels to be happy’.
“Begin at once to live and count each separate day as a separate life.” ~Seneca
Maybe living a meaningful,passionate life has nothing to do with its length and everything to do with its width.
keep it simple, and help whenever and however you can.
Getting over your Past Guilt
Never be defined by your past. It was just a lesson not a life sentence. Start everyday with a fresh start and with a positive note. What happened in the past cannot be changed and the
only thing that matters is how you carry yourself today.
Random Act of Kindness
We always remember the one person Who randomly showed you love/kindness when you were scared or low? It could have been a stranger that was kind to you, the love you felt still makes you smile. Your simple act of kindness can change a person’s life in ways you don’t know.
Letting go of things
Sometimes you have to let go of things though they seem not fair. You need get closure for the sake of you and move on in your life. Your peace is more important than driving yourself crazy trying to understand why something happened the way it did. Let it go.
“Seeing is not believing; believing is seeing! You see things, not as they are, but as you are.” ~Eric Butterworth
Here are some of the points I came across which you can certainly give it a try in your life and trust me it works.
1. Live in the moment. Forget the past and don’t concern yourself with the future. (Tanner Christensen)
2. Fully embrace the now, no matter what the situation. (Patrick Flynn)
3. Do the things you love. (Diego Felipe Villa Serna)
4. Learn to forgive and embrace unconditional love. (Ann Glasgow)
5. Live every day as if it’s your last, embracing each experience as if it’s your first. (Jennifer Fertado)
6. Believe in “live and let live.” (Satyendra Pandey)
7. Use quiet reflection, honesty, and laughter. (Erin Rogers Kronman)
8. Be other-centered. (Tricia Mc)
9. Find calm in making art. (Z.r. Hill)
10. Focus on today and how you can do your best to live it to the fullest. (Amelia Krump)
11. Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by. (Lindsey Wonderson)
12. Stay healthy, eat right, and most importantly, be kind to all. (Tho Nguyen)
13. Forgive yourself, appreciate others, listen to your gut, do things you enjoy, and remind yourself that we are all loved and connected. (Sandra Lumb)
14. Don’t sweat the small stuff. (Allison Gillam)
15. Question everything, keep it simple, and help whenever and however you can. (Lynda Corrigan Sutherland)
16. Try to enjoy every minute of every day. (Maria Ahlin)
17. Appreciate life’s every second. (Anna-Karin Boyaciyan-Demirciyan)
18. Step through new doors. The majority of the time there’s something fantastic on the other side. (Terri Mindock)
19. Remember that all is a gift, but the most precious of all gifts is life and love. (Debbie Teeuwen)
20. Keep your spirit free, be flexible, let go. (Leslie Brown)
21. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” ~Baz Luhrmann (Adam Raffel)
22. Don’t attach to outcomes. (Wp Ho)
23. Spend as much time with a two year old as possible. (Jackie Freeman)
24. Enjoy each and every moment of life. Every day is a new challenge and opportunity to discover something new. (Chirag Tripathi)
25. Budget travel. It is always an adventure! You get to enjoy what fate has to offer with limited means. (Ruby Baltazar)
26. Be honestly thankful for every breath you take. (Jonathan Carey)
27. Just be. (Catherine Halvorsson)
28. “Trust yourself. Trust your own strengths.” ~Gandalf the grey (Jonathan David Evan Fulton)
29. Pause momentarily before everything you do so that you notice everything you should or could notice. (Scott Hutchinson)
30. Follow your hopes and not your fears. (Jody Bower)
Have a wonderful day with abundance and happiness.